SECTION A: BASIC OPERATION
- 8846 + 1234 =
- 1940 - 958 =
- 567 x 67 =
- 5292 ÷ 49 =
- 13 1/5 + 3 5/6 =
- 7 1/6 - 2 1/2 =
- 10 1/2 x 3 2/5 =
- 1 5/7 ÷ 2/7 =
- 4.68 + 0.807 =
- (-4 - -3) x 5 =
- 2.63 x 3.8 =
- 9.09 ÷ 0.09 =
- Change 49/200 into percentage
- Convert 40% into fraction
- Convert 30.5% into decimal
- Divide 541 kg and 380 g by 15
- Write MDIX in Ordinary Numbers
- If 5x + 7 = x + 15 find the value of “x”
- Find the square root of 4096
- Find the GCD of 48, 54 and 84
- Find the L.C.M of 16, 32 and 48
- List down all prime numbers between 90 and 100.
- Find the sum of all even numbers between 75 and 81
- Write down all odd numbers between 53 and 61
- Which is greater between 0.4 and 0.23?
- Convert 1645 Hours in 12-Hour system.
- The vertical Number line in X-Y Plane is called ……………
- What is the opposite of –32?
- Write 120 in exponents.
- List only three multiples of 7.
SECTION B: GEOMETRY
- What is the surface area of a cube with side 3m?
- Find the length MN below:
- The following cylinder is closed both sides, find its surface area:
- The perimeter of a rectangle with length 12m is 44m, find its width.
- What is the sum of interior angles of 12 sided polygon?
- Find the value of “n” below:
- How many litres are needed to fill the tank below?
- Find the perimeter of the figure below:
- Find the area of the shaded part below:
- Find the surface area below:
SECTION C: WORD PROBLEMS
- Koku started the journey at 3:32pm and stopped at 2:50am, how long was her Journey?
- The sum of four consecutive numbers is 18, find the largest number.
- The price of three combs is 1500/=, what is the price of a comb?
- Which number is a factor of every number?
- Amne Bought a bag at 12000/= and sold it at 20000/= what was the profit?
- How much will cost you if you buy the following items?
3 mangoes @ 300/=
4 packets of salt @ 2 packets 1000/=
2 litres of milk for 1200/=
STUDY THE XY-PLANE BELOW AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
- What is the coordinate of point D?
- What is the horizontal distance of point Q from the origin?
- How far is point M from Q vertically?
- Join all points and state the polygon obtained.
***** END *****