|Home » Articles » WORKSHEET » Upper Primary|
SECTION B: GEOMETRY
31. Find the area of shaded part:
32. Find the area of trapezium
33. The following tank is opened on top, find its surface area.
34. Work out the value of X if the area is 625cm2
35. What Distance will you cover if you run round the following field 10 times?
36. Work out the area of the circle below.
37. What is the capacity of the following tin container in litres?
38. Find the value of “m”
39. Find the surface area:
40. Solve for “x”
SECTION C: WORD PROBLEMS
41. The cubic container has the side 10cm, how many litres of water are needed to fill the container?
42. The school has 200 books, if 20% of all books are used, how many books are not used?
43. The exam started at 8: 30, if the exam takes 2:30 hours, at what time will the exam end?
44. If a certain number “h” is added to 34, the answer is 50. Find the value of “h”
45. The sum of the score of pupils who did mathematics Exam is 240, if the average of their score is 12. How many pupils did the test?
46. Hamdani walked 2/7 of a distance and Jane walked 1/5 of a distance, who walked a longer distance?
47. The cylindrical jug has the Diameter 14cm and height 18 cm if water is added to the height of 8cm, what is the volume of a remaining space?
48. Find the circumference of a semi—circle with no solid diameter whose radius is 7m
49. The sum of three consecutive numbers is 66, find the largest number.
50. If you go to the market to buy the following :-
2kg of sugar @ 1000/=
4 litres of oil @ 2000/=
10 mangoes @ 500/=
5 books for 5000/=
If you give the shopkeeper 20,000, how much will you receive as change?
****************** ALL THE BEST ****************
|Views: 109 ||
|Total comments: 0|