ARE YOU A REGISTERED MEMBER?
PLEASE SIGN IN BELOW:
|Home » Articles » HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT » STD 6|
Find the surface area of the following cylinders under the given condition:
(5) Find the lateral area of the cylinder below:
6) Find the surface area of the cuboid measured 12cm by 10cm by 20cm
7) Find the surface area of the below polygon:
8) Find the surface area of the triangular prism below:
9) Find the area of the pipe with radius 7 cm and it is 20 cm long.
10) The area of the cube is 24m2, find the length of one side of the cube.
Prepared and Added by:
****** Mr. Yahya M (Badshah) *******
0621110715 / 0717321354
|Views: 66 | Comments: 3 ||
|Total comments: 3|