ARE YOU A REGISTERED MEMBER?
PLEASE SIGN IN BELOW:
|Home » Articles » HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT » STD 6|
FIND THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF THE FIGURE BELOW:
6. John ran around the following field three times, what distance did he cover?
7. The car traveled 300km, if the wheel turned 100 times, what was the circumference of the wheel?
8. The electric cable is rolled 200 times making a roller of radius 17.5m, what is the length of the cable?
9. What distance will you cover if you run 10 times around the field below?
10. Find the circumference below:
|Views: 77 ||
|Total comments: 0|