HOMEWORK 2.2 pre-STD 7
- Rehema sold books for 250,000/=, if she bought them for 300,000/= find the percentage loss incurred.
- A farmer bought cows for 80,000/- and sold at 98000/- calculate the percentage profit.
- The height of Aika was 159cm. if she has grown to the increase of 6% height, calculate her new height.
- Juma sold a bicycle at 40,300/= and got a loss of 35%, calculate the buying price.
- Mary sold a car and making a profit of 20%, if she sold at 1,000,000/= calculate the buying price.
- The price of a book is 10,000 after an increase of 20%, calculate the price of the book before the increase.
- The price of a chair has reduced from 4000/= to 3500/= calculate the percentage loss.
- The price of a shirt after a loss of 20% is 100,000. Calculate the price before the loss.
- The price of the dress material is 5000/=. The shopkeeper offers a discount of 10%. If the buyer pays cash. How much will the buyer pay?
- A business man bought a cow at 120,000/= and sold it at 84,000/= calculate the percentage of the incurred loss.
- Mtonyi bought and sold a bicycle at 65,000/= and he sustained a loss of 20%. What was the bicycle’s buying price?
- A business man bough maize at 25,000/= and sold at 40,000/=. Calculate the percentage profit.
- The price of motorcycles increased from 3,000,000/= to 4,500,000/=. Express the increase of this price as percentage.
- Mr. Mishiro paid 5,400/= for a shirt after getting a 10% discount. What was the original selling price?
- Rahel gave a 25% discount of all goods in her shop. If the price of a radio before discount was 100,000/= what is its current price?
- A book is sold at seven thousand five hundred shillings in Jamali Shop. A shopkeeper offers a discount of ten percent. How much will that book be bought?
- Doto bought potatoes and sold them at 150,000/=. If he got a loss of 20%. Find the buying price.