|Home » Articles » HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT » STD 6|
HOMEWORK 1.8 PRE-STD 7
1. The age of a father is three times the age of his son. If the sum of their ages is 40 years, find the age of the father.
2. The age of Issa is four times that of his daughter Hawa. If the sum of their ages is 35 years, what is the age of Issa?
3. The age of Daudi is half the age of his mother. If the sum of their ages is 54 years, Find the age of Daudi.
4. The age of James is 9 years less than the age of Abdul. If the sum of their ages is 15 years, find the age of James.
5. Karim is younger than Kassim by 6 years. If the total sum of their ages is 26 years, find the age of Kassim.
6. The age of Martha is twice the age of her younger sister. If the total of their ages is 42 years, find the age of Martha at present.
7. Jamila’s age is 4 years more than Diana’s. if the total of their ages is 20 years, how old is Jamila?
8. John is older than Mary by 3 years. And Jane is younger than Mary by 2 years. If the sum of their ages is 37 years, how old is Jane?
9. The father’s age is twice that of his son. Five years to come their total age will be 70 years. Find the present age of the father.
10. Today, Simon’s age is twice that of Mary. 8 years ago, Simon was three times as old as Mary. How old is Mary now?
|Views: 75 ||
|Total comments: 0|