|Home » Articles » HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT » STD 6|
1. If three people Ally, Denis and Cosmas shared 7500/= in the ratio 3:2:3 respectively. How much will Denis get?
2. The schools of Masiwani, Ngamiani and Mabawa shared 600 textbooks in the following manner 1 ½:2 ¼:3. How many textbooks did Ngamiani Primary School receive?
3. 450 cattle are owned by three different families in the ratio 5:6:4. What is the difference in number of herds between a family with more cattle and one with fewer herds?
4. A certain amount of bags of maize harvested in a season was distributed to their different households in the ratio 2:5:3 if the house holds received fewer bags had 60 bags, how many bags were in total?
5. If you gave sh. 49000 to three children; Juma, Pili and Halima in the proportion of 1:5:2 1/3 respectively, how much would pili get?
6. A pastoralist kept goats, cows and sheep in the order of 8:1:3, if they were 48 sheep, how many cows did he keep?
7. Inside Maria handbag there are several beads coloured red, white, green in ration 7:2:1 respectively, if there are 56 green beads, how many red beads are there?
8. The ratio in the dimensions of length and width in a rectangle is 5:4, if its perimeter is 36cm, find the area of the rectangle.
9. Juma, Aisha and Rose shared 63 mangoes in the ration 3:1:1/2 how many mangoes did Aisha get?
10. Give sh. 7200 to Alo, John and Jabu in the ration 1:2:3 respectively. What is the difference in earnings between John and Jabu?
11. If the cost of three watches is 17400/=, how many watches will be bought at 69600/=?
12. The price of 15 packets of milk is 4500/= find the cost of 12 packets.
13. If it takes a train 2 hours to travel 80km, how long will the train take to cover 120km?
14. 12 cows feed on 120kg of grass daily. How many kilograms of the same grass will be needed to feed 15 cows?
15. 5 exercise books cost 1250/=, how many exercise books can one buy with 3000/=?
|Views: 146 | Comments: 2 ||
|Total comments: 2|