|Home » Articles » HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT » STD 6|
Use the following chart to answer question number 1 to 5
The Number of Patients that were Attended at Regional Hospital for Three Months in 2009
1) If the total number of patients in three months is 73,800 people. How many patients were attended in February?
2) What fraction of all the patients was attended in January only?
3) Find the difference between the number of patients attended in February and March.
4) Find the sum of the maximum attended patients the minimum attended patients.
5) Find the average number of patients per month
Use the following Chart to answer question number 6 - 15
6) Find the value of x°.
7) If the total income of these schools is shillings 600,000/=, how much did lvuga Primary School collect?
8) Find the average income.
9) Which school collected the least amount of money?
10) What fraction of the entire income is the income?
11) Which school collected the largest amount of money‘?
12) Find the sum of the highest and lowest income.
13) What is the difference between the income of Mseru and Ivuga School?
14) What is the percentage income of Mshewa Primary School?
15) What fraction of the entire income is the income of Pareni Primary School?
********* HAVE A NICE DAY ***********
Prepared and Added by:
*** Mr. Yahya M (Badshah) ***
0621110715 / 0717321354
|Views: 157 | Comments: 3 ||
|Total comments: 3|