|Home » Articles » HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT » STD 6|
1) Write the coordinates of points N, P, Q, R, S, and T from the given plane below:
Copy the following X-Y Planes in your exercise book and then do the following:
2) Locate the following points on it.
i) H(2,2) ii) K(5,2) iii) L(2,5)
3) Join those points using a ruler and name the ﬁgure that is formed
4) Write Down the coordinates points M, N. P and Q from the above figure.
5) From the following ﬁgure, write down the coordinates of points given on it.
6) Copy the following X-Y Plane and Show the following Points on it.
E(-3,-4) F(-1,5) G(-2,0) H(-5,-2) K(-1,3) L(4,4)
********* HAVE A NICE WEEKEND ***********
Prepared and Added by:
*** Mr. Yahya M (Badshah) ***
0621110715 / 0717321354
|Views: 224 | ||
|Total comments: 0|