HOME WORK 1.8
- Write the following roman numbers as Arabic Numeral:
- Perform the following operation and write the answer in Roman Numeral:
- 213 x 3 =
- 876 + 2304 =
- Perform the following operation and write the answer in Arabic Numeral:
- LIV + CCCXL VIII =
- MMCCCXXVIII ÷ XXIV =
- Find the sum of L.C.M and G.C.F of 16, 32 and 40.
- Write 48 as the product of prime factors.
- What are the common factors of 28 and 40?
- List all prime numbers between 322 and 333.
- How many odd numbers are there from 31 to 41?
- List all multiples of 6 which are less than 50.
- Find the Greatest Common Divisor of 14 and 42 by using listing method.
HAVE A NICE DAY: