|Admin||Date: Thursday, 14/Feb/2013, 13:00 | Message # 1|
hallow, many people have got some problems of forgetting their password, here are good tips to recover your administrator account.
1. restart your computer and before windows start press F8 several times till the windows start option is displayed.
2. start by choosing safe mode........it's some where like second or third top choices.
3. after windows starting any message appear just click yes......... only one message will appear.
4. you will see all your accounts with new account is listed apart from your previous account and it is called administrator.
5. choose that new account and login with it. it has no password.
6. You have all rights in that account so log in to control panel and in user account choose your account that you created a password and you forgot then remove it.
7. restart your computer as usual and your account will now have no password.
8. you may create a password again if you prefer to.
HOPE THAT WILL HELP. IF NOT FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR MORE TECHNICAL ADVICE.
|seif||Date: Tuesday, 11/Jun/2013, 10:25 | Message # 2|
|thanks for this tutorial... I got this big problem but now I thank for ur help.
Yes I can